10 February 2015

You got something worth exploring

Ik ontdekte Dancing On Nails van de band We Are Harlot dankzij een goede vriendin van me, die het nummer op mijn persoonlijke Facebook postte. Ik houd ervan als ze dat doet, want ze weet precies wat mijn muzieksmaak is en door haar heb ik al veel nieuwe muziek leren kennen. Ook toen ik naar bovenvermeld nummer luisterde, was ik meteen verkocht. Toen ik de band opzocht, ontdekte ik dat de zanger de vorige zanger van Asking Alexandria is en dat de gitarist eerder voor Sebastian Bach speelde. Ook komt de band spelen op Graspop 2015, oh yeah!

ENGLISH: I recently discovered Dancing On Nails by the band We Are Harlot thanks to a good friend of mine who posted the song on my personal Facebook page. I love it when she does that, because she knows exactly what kind of music I like and I love to discover new music! And when I listened to this song I immediatley fell in love wth it! When looking up the band I found out the singer is the former singer of Asking Alexadria and the guitarist plays for Sebastian Bach. And oh yeah, the band is playing at Graspop 2015!


You run me right of the rails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!