24 February 2015

My name is madness and I will haunt you down in darkness

Op vrijdag de dertiende ging ik naar het concert van Sabaton. Een concert waar ik lang naar uitgekeken had, want de vorige keren dat ik ze live zag, hebben ze me nooit teleurgesteld, ondanks dat ik slechts enkele nummer kende. Ik luisterde ter voorbereiding naar al hun nummers en ik voelde me helemaal klaar om naar hun concert te gaan. Waar ik niet stil bij had gestaan, waren de voorprogramma's. Ik kende geen muziek van hen en Delain viel mee,maar de grote verrassing van de avond was voor mij Battle Beast. Wat een kracht heeft deze Finse band! Ik was helemaal omvergeblazen en besloot hun nieuwste album Unholy Savior te kopen. Allemaal leuke nummers, maar Madness steekt er met kop en schouders bovenuit! Gewéldig nummer, dat bij mij al enkele dagen op repeat staat. De clip vind ik maar niks, maar de muziek: love it!

ENGLISH: Friday the thirteenth I went to see Sabaton live. I was really excited about this, because even though I barely knew their songs, they never disapointed me before. To prepare myself for this concert I listened non-stop to Sabaton. The day of the concert I felt ready, but I didn't think about the support ats, so I didn't know any of their music. That was okay though, because I enjoyed Delain. And Battle Beast just blew me away! This Finnish band has so much power in their music and I bloddy loved it. I decided to buy their latest album Unholy Savior. No regrets, because it is amazing. Madness is my favourite song of the entire album and has been on repeat for a few days now! I'm not a big fan of the video, it's just all about boobs and booties and has nothing to sdo with the lyrics, but the song: love it!


You can't escape from me, 'cause I'm madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!