30 December 2014

We all have to live with our scars

Twitter gaf me onlangs de melding dat de band A Course Of Action mij volgde. Ik had nog nooit van deze band gehoord, maar besloot ze even op te zoeken en was verbaasd over hoe goed deze band is. Hun muziek heeft dezelfde charme als die van Alter Bridge, een band waar ik immens fan van ben! Je hoort gewoon dat de mannen van ACOA allemaal veel ervaring met hun instrument hebben en dat het voor hen echt om de muziek draait. Ze zeggen zelf ook: "There is no gimmick, we are just four normal guys from the South making great rock music." Who We Are is een prachtig lied van een band met ontzettend veel potentieel. Hopelijk komt ze snel naar Europa! Because this is a band to watch! 

ENGLISH: Twitter recently told me a band called A Course Of Action started following me. I never heard that name before, so I decided to check them out and was surprised by how great their music is. It has the same charm as Alter Bridge's music and I am a huge fan of Alter Bridge! You can hear that there is a lot of experience with music in ACOA and that all they really care about is the music they make, or like they say: "There is no gimmick, we are just four normal guys from the South making great rock music." Who We Are is a lovely song from this band. I think they have a lot of potential to become true rock stars and I hope to see them in Europe soon! Because this is a band to watch!



We're lost children searching for answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!