1 July 2014

Hey man, now you're really living!

I heard Hey Man (Now You're Really Living) by Eels on the radio quite a while ago and it really put me in this happy summermood, so I decided to put the title of the song in my phone... but I completely forgot about it. I recently found it again and now I'm addicted to this song. It's a really happy tune about things that make you feel like you're really living: the good and the bad stuff. I freaking enjoy listening to this song and the clip for this song is also very funny. It's a home-made video where the singer of the band sings along to the song and films himself while doing so. Very rock 'n roll actually and I love it! 



Have you ever sat down in the fresh cut grass and thought about the moment and when it will pass? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!