17 June 2014

We are here to drink your beer and steal your rum!

A couple of years ago, during a holiday in Lourdes, I discovered Alestorm. Quite a strange place to discover a pirate metal band, but hey, that's the life of rock 'n roll! Ever since, I've been absolutely in love with them and within less than a month I'm going to see them live for the fourth time. I can't wait to see them again, because they are so much fun live and its's always one hell of a party!

Last Thursday the band released the first song of their upcoming album Sunset On The Golden Age, called Drink. I honestly was rather scared to listen to it at first. I was afraid I wouldn't like it and that it would ruin my point of view of the band, but it didn't. Not at all. The song is so typically Alestorm and I absolutely love it! I can't wait to hear it live and sing along! I also discovered that there is a Taio Cruz cover on their new album. I just cannot wait to hear Hangover pirate metal style. I already know that it is going to be awesome! But for now: enjoy Drink!



Sunset On The Golden Age will be released on the first or the fourth of August, depending on where you live. 

They say all the best things in life are free, so give all your beer and your rum to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!