23 May 2014

Music tag

Recently I was surfing on the world wide web and ended up reading quite a lof of posts on Ali Zombie her blog, called Zombies Wear Eyeliner. One of these posts was a music tag. Very interesting, if you ask me. She tagged everyone who would like to do this tag, so today, it's my turn!


What's your favourite type of music?

I'm definitely a rock/metal chick! I really love screams and grunts in songs, but combined with clean vocals. I really enjoy listening to bands like Halestorm, The Pretty Reckless, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Alter Bridge, Twisted Sister and Skillet. I've seen most of these bands play live at least once and they were all freakin' amazing, which made me love them even more.

What's your least favourite type of music?

I listen to a lot of different music genres. Most of the time I listen to rock and metal, but I also listen to pop and country. I sometimes even listen to reggae. The only genre I cannot stand is dubstep. But then again, that's not even really music, is it ;)

What's the best gig you've been to?

Definitely my first Halestorm concert! I barely knew their songs, I didn't even know all of their names and it was freaking hot in the venue. But god damn it, it was such an amazing show! It was a very intimate show and I was standing on the third row or so, but that's what made it so great. I have nothing but good memories of this show. It was fucking perfect!



(No, the video isn't mine and no, it's not my voice you hear in it.)


What albums are you listening to at the moment?

At the moment I'm listening to a lot of bands that are playing at Fortarock and/or Graspop this year. But I'm also really into Going To Hell, the new The Pretty Reckless album. But I listen a lot to my Alter Bridge and Halestorm albums as well. Halestorm is releasing a new album soon, so I'll be listening to that as soon as it's released! 


What's your favourite band and album?

Halestorm is my favourite band at the moment and Fortress by Alter Bridge is my favourite album at the moment. But it's not always the same band and album, it changes with time and my mood ofcourse. I have a lot of albums (I'm finally reaching 100, woohoo!) and choosing just one is impossible. I like all of them! But I choose Fortress, because that's the album that has been on repeat in my room the most often lately.


If you could instantly know how to play an instrument, what would it be?

I'd love to be able to play the piano. I think it's one of the most beautiful sounds in the entire universe. And you can use a piano sound in every single music genre, which is pretty amazing as well. I'd like to be able to play the guitar as well, but I'll probably need to practice on the drums more often before I'll be able to learn how to play a new instrument ;)




I liked answering these questions and I tag everyone who would like to do this tag. 

If you'd like to read the original post on Zombies Wear Eyeliner,just click HERE

If there's another tag you want me to do, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!