22 April 2014

My nasty reputation takes me everywhere!

I'm a huge Gilmore Girls fan. I freaking love everything about this series. I freaked out when I found out that Gil, a character in the show, is actually a rock singer called Sebastian Bach. He is the former frontman of the rock group Skid Row. I honestly never heard about them before, but when I looked them up, I fell in love with a song called Youth Gone Wild. It's very catchy and easy to sing along and freak out on!



The funny thing is that Sebastian Bach is coming to Graspop Metal Meeting this year. Which is nice, because I will definitely be checking out his show. Perhaps I should go stand in the crowd with Hep Alien written on a sign board, haha! (Gilmore Girls fans will understand ;)) 


Are you part of the youth gone wild?


1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your opinion!